Contact Us

Send us an email

For an inquiry or Download Catalogue Rattan Kids Furniture you can contact us by email or submit the form below.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Please read our FAQ before sending us a message and Download Catalogue Rattan Kids Furniture

    WISANKA is a manufacturer and worldwide exporter of Wooden Furniture, Rattan & Natural Fiber Furniture, Craft and Home Decor Accessories from Indonesia since 1993. Our furniture is available for indoor and outdoor use for retail, wholesale, and also project.

    Our head office located in Surakarta (Solo), Central Java, Indonesia. Our Showroom and production facilities located in Solo, Jepara, Cirebon and Jakarta. .

    Yes we do. The moisture contents of Wooden Furniture are:
    a. 1 – 2 cm thickness MC 12% – 15%
    b. 3 – 4 cm thickness MC 16% – 18%
    c. 5 cm thickness and up MC 19% – 20% .

    Our Indoor Wooden Furniture made of Teak, Mahogany, Mindy, Acacia and another type of Indonesian Wood. Our Outdoor Furniture made of Teak, Alloy Casting, Aluminum Pipe, Stainless Steel, Synthetic Rattan, and bathyline. Our Rattan & Natural Fiber furniture made of skin of rattan, croco, water hyacinth, sea grass, and another natural fiber. Our craft and home decor accessories made of wood, terracotta, terrazzo, fabric, and various natural fibers assorted from all over Indonesia.

    Yes we can, as long as the design is suitable with the material and production method requested. What you have to do is send us your designs by e-mail, complete with the measurement and specification you preference then we will carry on.

    a. Mahogany Furniture without carving 7-8 weeks
    b. Mahogany Furniture with carving 9-10 weeks
    c. Mahogany Furniture with exceptional design or hard carving 11-12 weeks
    d. Indoor Teak Furniture 8-9 weeks
    e. Rattan and Natural Fiber Furniture 6-7 weeks
    f. Bamboo Furniture 6-7 weeks
    g. Synthetic Rattan Furniture 7-8 weeks
    h. Garden Teak Furniture 8-10 weeks
    i. Alloy Casting Furniture 8-10 weeks
    j. Aluminum Pipe and Stainless Steel Furniture 7-8 weeks
    l. Lighting, Craft and Home Decor Accessories 6-7 weeks

    The minimum order quantity is 1 x 20 feet container.

    Yes we do, all of our products are checked by our QC team in many production steps. We doing QC start from the selection of mateials until the finishing and packaging system. If you receive some damage, we are open discussion for the solution.

    If there is some defective product, please send us report with detail pictures maximum 1 months after unloaded. We can analyzes together the damage, if it couses from our side, we will responsible for this. Damage in shipping and unloading process are not covered.

    a. Irrevocable L/C
    b. T/T with 30% Down Payment and the rest 70% payment against documents.

    Explore Our Rattan Kids Furniture: Inquire or Download Catalogue Today!

    To initiate an inquiry or obtain a downloadable catalogue of our Rattan Kids Furniture collection, we invite you to establish contact with us via email or by utilizing the submission form provided below. Our team is readily available to assist you in addressing your needs.

    If you have any questions or if you’d like to access our comprehensive catalogue showcasing our Rattan Kids Furniture offerings, please do not hesitate to reach out. You have the option to contact us directly through email, or if you prefer, you can conveniently make use of the user-friendly form located below.

    Feel free to reach out at your convenience for further information or to address any queries you may have about our range of Rattan Kids Furniture. You can opt to get in touch with us via the provided email address, or you can take advantage of the easily accessible form that follows.

    Whether you’re seeking additional details or aiming to secure the catalogue spotlighting our Rattan Kids Furniture collection, we extend an invitation for you to contact us via email or through the straightforward form provided below. Our dedicated team is poised to promptly attend to your inquiries and requests, ensuring that you have seamless access to the information you’re looking for.